Macquarie Vice-Chancellor Scholarships are designed to recognize and reward academic excellence, attracting high-performing students to study at Macquarie University. These scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded based on academic merit to future international students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degrees at Macquarie University.
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Application Deadline: Opened all through the year
- Value & Duration of Award: AUD $10,000
- Eligible Countries: International Students
To be considered for the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete a nomination form and hold a valid offer letter to study at Macquarie University.
- Achieve a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
How To Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form provided by Macquarie University.
- In the Scholarship Name field, type “VCIS”.
- Submit your student number as outlined on your Macquarie University Offer Letter.
- Applicants are advised to apply at least two to three months before the session begins to avoid disappointment and to allow sufficient time to organize their student visa.
Ensure that all required documents and information are submitted accurately and within the specified deadlines.