The World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program is calling on researchers from developing countries who desire to take part in demanding policy-relevant research within the World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency (DEC) to submit an application for this fellowship.
During the 8-month period between September and May each year, fellows will be based at the World Bank’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. They will work alongside researchers in the Development Impact Evaluation (DIME) and Development Research Group departments, undertaking top-quality and policy-relevant research projects under their guidance.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2023
Type: Masters and Ph.D.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- The RSMFP offers competitive compensation, totaling $44,888 net of income taxes per fellow for an 8-month fellowship (paid in monthly installments).
- Fellows will work on World Bank projects under the direct supervision of World Bank DEC researchers and will be offered training on cutting-edge research practices and technologies and engage with the World Bank operations
- Fellows will receive a one-week technical onboarding at the start of the program, including training on reproducible research practices.
- Fellows will be invited to write a blog based on their fellowship research within DEC.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility: To be considered for the RSMFP, applicants must be:
- Nationals of World Bank WBG member countries, with preference to nationals of developing countries;
- Graduates of MA level studies or currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics or a related field;
- No more than 35 years of age (by June 30th of the year the fellowship starts);
- Available to relocate to Washington, D.C. for the duration of the fellowship.
How to Apply: For more details, visit the world bank website
APPLY HERE !!