Zonta International presents the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships to women pursuing business studies who have demonstrated exceptional potential in the field.
Recipients of this scholarship will be granted US$5,000 by Zonta International to utilize towards any expenses that support their pursuit of a degree in business at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 15th August 2023. However, it is also possible for the deadline to vary in case it is determined by district/region.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor or Masters
Value of Award: US$5,000
Number of Awards: 37
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for a bachelor or master business program with a major field of specialization in accounting, economics, finance, business management, business technology, information technology, marketing, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.
- The applicants must be women.
- The applicants must demonstrate outstanding potential in the field of business.
- The applicants must be living or studying in a Zonta district/region.
- The applicants must at least be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time of the scholarship application.
- The applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record during their academic studies, including business subjects.
How to Apply: Admission applications for the Bochum University of Applied Science is required to be submitted on the university portal. For details regarding the scholarship application, interested students must contact email@example.com.
APPLY HERE !!