Please complete your application before Jan. 31, 2024. We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of your internships.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and your availability for the internship). A cover letter is not required.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Shanghai, China; Beijing, China.
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program.
- Experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Ability to take initiative and be an independent thinker.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage strategic and challenging business problems.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to complete a 10-14 week internship at the assigned office in summer 2024 and to return to a MBA degree program after completion of the internship.
About the job
Our MBA interns work on projects that take on some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
– Business Strategy
– Operations & Support
– People Operations
– Product Management
– Technical Solutions
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-13 weeks paid internship for MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects handling some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Cloud and more.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs MBA and graduate students, globally, in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
- Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.