- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Experience with analytics and business tool capabilities (e.g., spreadsheets, presentation, dashboarding).
- Internship experience in a top consulting firm.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
We are the centralized Asia Pacific (APAC) Strategy and Operations team for devices and services APAC operations. We drive strategy and insights, steer through cross-APAC governance, and accelerate initiatives via structured program management. We drive cross-functional collaboration and impact through culture and change enablement.
Google Consumer Hardware is an exciting space to be a part of. As part of the APAC Strategy team you will be responsible for helping to develop a diverse set of new capabilities that enables the business to scale. You will have a unique opportunity to play a leading role in shaping and influencing strategy for a material part of Google APAC Operations’ business.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
- Work with project managers to ensure regional strategic projects are executed and OKRs are met.
- Manage business analysis, workstream progress tracking, material preparation, status reporting, and meeting facilitation.
- Support the execution of key work streams under the APAC strategy by helping workstream leaders gather feedback and suggest improvements through detailed analysis.
- Participate in designing functional business strategies, provide business insights through data analysis, and contribute to solution development.
Please complete your application before Jan 31, 2024.
- Updated resume
Please include the relevant graduation dates (MM/YY), coding language(s) if applicable along with any technical experience or projects.
- Transcript (unofficial or official)
This application is intended for students who are eligible for full-time work upon completing their education, who will be returning to their degree program after the completion of the internship.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.