The University of Nottingham offers scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time Masters tuition fees for students from African, South Asian, and selected Commonwealth countries. These scholarships aim to support students who can demonstrate innovative solutions that will impact their home countries positively.
- Type: Masters
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2024.
- Value & Duration of Award: Tuition fee scholarship covering 50% or 100%.
- Eligible Countries: African, South Asian, and selected Commonwealth Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries.
- Be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) program for the academic year 2024/2025 at the University of Nottingham UK, in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences.
How To Apply:
- Apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham for 2024/2025 before applying for this scholarship. Find suitable courses and learn how to apply on the University’s website.
- Once you have received your offer, apply through the scholarships section of the NottinghamHub application system.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, contact the scholarships team at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
- Applicants will be assessed based on their vision and tangible plan for developing a specific solution that positively contributes to key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political challenges within their home country.
- Strong applicants will link their solutions to the learning outcomes of their course and explain how it will facilitate their efforts.
- Provide reasons for studying at Nottingham and noteworthy achievements.
- Ensure your responses align with the word count limit outlined for each question. Responses exceeding the limit may not be reviewed.
Please prepare your application carefully, ensuring strong answers that align with the scholarship’s ethos and criteria. Take note of the word count limits and submit your application before the deadline.