The University of Laval Excellence Scholarship aims to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students from African countries admitted to undergraduate programs at Université Laval.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2024
- Value & Duration of Award: $5,000 per year, renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
To be eligible for the University of Laval Excellence Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have obtained or be in the process of obtaining a secondary school diploma (baccalaureate) from the Maghreb or sub-Saharan Africa.
- Maintain a minimum general average of 14/20 and a minimum average of 14/20 in mathematics.
- Be nationals of North African or sub-Saharan African countries.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
- Prepare the necessary documents, including academic transcripts, secondary school diploma, and any other required certificates.
- Submit your application for admission to an undergraduate program at Université Laval.
- Once admitted, you will automatically be considered for the University of Laval Excellence Scholarship. No separate application is required.
Renewal: If awarded the scholarship, it is renewable for one additional year based on meeting the faculty’s criteria of excellence, as well as upon the recommendation of the research director and faculty approval.
Field of Study: The scholarship is particularly targeted at applicants interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Deadline: Ensure that your application for admission to Université Laval and any required supporting documents are submitted by the scholarship deadline of April 12, 2024.