Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. As a Designer, you envision how people experience our products and bring that outlook to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In a Designer role, you’ll address complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use solutions for billions of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of other Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
Please complete your application before January 31, 2024.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists, and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrates digital interfaces and consumer-focused, app/mobile products.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Google welcomes people with disabilities.
We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as, we might close the application in advance according to application and hiring status, so we encourage applicants to apply earlier. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in your best interests to apply early. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
To apply, you must submit all of the following materials:
- Updated resume
Please include the relevant graduation dates (MM/YY), coding language(s) if applicable along with any technical experience or projects.
- Transcript (unofficial or official)
This application is intended for students who are eligible for full-time work upon completing their education, who will be returning to their degree program after the completion of the internship.