Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program.
- Experience in technology or technical sales in the fields of cloud computing, computer science, or big data etc.
Please complete your application before Jan 31, 2024.
- Experience with Cloud Computing (i.e., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) products or business models and related business strategies.
- Experience in direct client sales, customer support, or account management.
- Ability to present analyses and break down technical concepts into simple terms to present to diverse, technical, and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage highly strategic business problems.
- Ability to complete a 10-14 week internship at the assigned office in summer 2024 and to return to a MBA degree program after completion of the internship.
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin fluently.
As an Intern at Google, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a team-relevant project which makes an impact after you have left. During this 10 to 14 week paid, full-time internship, you will be assigned an intern manager who will inspire you, oversee your work, help identify project goals, and support your professional development.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, marketing, and/or other stakeholders on deliverables.
- Provide actionable recommendations to executive leaders on high-priority problems.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, potentially including business growth modeling and impact estimates, in support of recommended actions.
- Deliver presentation to leadership that includes synthesized findings and recommendations.