Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Australia is hosted by Charles Darwin University (CDU). The scholarship program is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students from eligible countries.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship is not transferable to another person, semester, course or year. It is competitive and only awarded to high achieving students with outstanding academic records and achievements with potential to make a positive impact on the world.
Charles Darwin University is an Australian public university with a main campus in Darwin and eight satellite campuses in some metropolitan and regional areas. It was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University, the Menzies School of Health Research, and Centralian College.
Charles Darwin University in Australia.
Eligible Programs for Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Australia
All undergraduate and postgraduate course work degree programs offered at Charles Darwin University are eligible for the scholarship.
This scholarship is a partially funded. It covers only 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the eligible programs.
For you to qualify for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Australia, applicant must:
- apply to commence study in S2 2022
- meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course
- be an international student on a student visa
- not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency
- have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
For you retain the scholarship, you must:
- maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit
- pay your portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester
- continue to be an international student liable for international student fees
- maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester.
Application for this International Scholarship in Australia is online. Two application steps are involved. Firstly, you apply to study at Charles Darwin University; and secondly, you apply for the scholarship proper.