Flinders Government and Law Honors Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Flinders University.
The Flinders Government and Law Scholarship
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honor of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
The College of Business, Government and Law has established an Indigenous Honors Scholarship to promote reconciliation by furthering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community participation, retention and success in higher education.
Benefits of Flinders Government and Law Scholarship
Each scholarship will have a value of $5000 paid in equal instalments after the census date of each semester. The number of scholarships will depend on the funding available.
- University Of Kent Bachelor Scholarship
- University of Queensland Scholarship
- ACU International Student Scholarships
Requirements for Flinders Government and Law Scholarship
1. Be of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent; and
2. Identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; and
3. Be accepted as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander by the community in which they live or have lived; and
4. Be currently completing or have completed an undergraduate degree; and
5. Be accepted into an honors program, or the final 36 units of a four year Honors program in the College of Business, Government and Law at Flinders University for the specified academic year.
March 8, 2023.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.