Delta State Government Scholarship Award is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the Delta State Government.
The Delta State Government Scholarship Award
This scholarship is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular program.
The purpose of this scholarship and bursary is to redirect the students’ focus further and infect seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award as this scheme is only due to students with (GPA 2.2 and above).
Requirements for Delta State Government Scholarship Award
Only students of Delta State origin who meet the following criteria can apply for the Delta State students’ bursary and scholarship award 2022/2023.
All Applicants must:
1. Must have a National Identification Number (NIN).
- University Of Kent Bachelor Scholarship
- University of Queensland Scholarship
- ACU International Student Scholarships
2. Must have registered full time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Masters and PHD Students are NOT eligible).
3. Must have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
4. Be in second year (200 and above) in the Universities NDII and HNDII in the Polytechnics/Monotechnic and NCE II-III in the colleges of Education.
5. Must have Account with a Bank.
6. Applicant must indicate their level/year, and their department/course of study.
February 17, 2023.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.