We are glad to bring to you the news about UWE Millennium Postgraduate Scholarship. This is an opportunity for graduate students to get tuition fee discount in one academic year. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, including undertaking ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Recipients will also upon graduation be expected to be active members of the University of the West of England Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students and beyond.
Recall that the University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol is a public research university, located in and around Bristol, England, which received university status in 1992.
University of the West of England (UWE), UK.
All eligible Postgraduate Programmes offered at the University of the West of England.
Recipients of this scholarship are entitled to 50% tuition fees for one academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship
- Have and provide official transcripts at the time of application
Students who meet the eligibility requirements listed above will be invited to apply for the scholarship as part of the application process. Remember to provide your official transcripts during your application.
31 May 2022.
Click here to read more about the Bristol UWE Millennium Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students.
You may also like JAF PhD and Masters Scholarships for Agricultural Researchers in Australia.